Monday, April 30, 2007

Slow Recovery Run

I had a difficult time waking up this morning. After having three extra days off of work, your body can get in a rut really quick if you let it. I stumbled out of bed and headed for the basement to don my running clothes. A cool 46F, I figured I would be running slow and pants would be necessary. My quads felt decent, but my right achilles was a bit stiff. I noticed yesterday that those new DS Trainers were rubbing on my achilles, a recipe for disaster! Too bad for me, I just bought $100.00 shoes to mow the lawn. I may try them again, we'll see. My run took me to Rock Hill where I did 2 loops and headed home. At the end of loop 2 things were loosening up nicely and I think I should be OK heading into Tuesdays workout. I will sleep on it and give it a try.
Total: 33:20 4.5 miles wood chip trails.

No comments: