Saturday, April 21, 2007

More Bad Luck...

I've had some form of the FLU that a few people at work had. No running since Tuesday, unless you can count mileage of running to the bathroom. I am too lazy to figure that distance out so I will just call it "O's" for those days.

Today is the Fitgers 5K. This was going to be my kickoff race of the season, as many people use this for a test to see where their winter/spring training has gotten them. I for one will not be racing, and may not race well into May. If I do get fortunate enough to start marathon training again, I may just build up the mileage and see if I can get to the starting line of Grandma's. Right now it is looking quite grim.

For today, I guess I will fall back on my other hobbies and go attempt to take some action shots at the race, and maybe attempt to get a few posted on one of the result sites.

No comments: