Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Go Away Snow!!

I woke up ready to run my 30:00 prior to going to the pool and realized it was snowing! Not good, as I didn't plan on making the same mistake of slipping on some ice and torquing the other ankle. Snow really sucks this time of year. Snow = Work, and nothing more.

I got to the UMD pool ready to tackle another aqua-jog workout. Much of the same, warm up for 10 min's and intervals for 45 min's with a 5 min warm down. I wore my hear rate monitor in the pool and realized how much work you actually have to do to get the heart rate up. Anyway, a good workout and plans were made to run after work. Big mistake. I forgot about the work after work. The snow removal was an hours worth of fun. Tomorrow I will run, most likely on the treadmill.
Today's total: 1:00:00 aqua-jog in pool. HR during intervals 133-143 bpm.

No comments: