Monday, April 9, 2007

I Learned a Lesson

As I mentioned yesterday, I forgot to continue the rehab on Saturday and paid the price on Sunday's run. I managed to get in a couple sessions of icing and stretching yesterday and woke up feeling much better. Even though I was feeling better I decided to go to the pool for a morning workout.

Got to the pool and wasn't sure how I would feel. Did the usual warm up and decided to do a ladder of 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 minutes and then a series of 1 minute on with 30 seconds rest. I did this for 48 minutes and then a 2 minute cool down. A good day of cross training. I was going to run for 5 miles after work but decided against it, as my right thigh was a bit torn up from yesterdays run. I believe I was compensating on the right for the sore left ankle.

Totals: 1:01:00 aqua-jog workout.

1 comment:

Kurt said...

I like the site !!! I added it as well to my links. I look foward to running with you aging on those great trails up north !!! Keep up the hard work.