Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Gotta Love Skyline!!!

I got out for my run nice and early this morning and headed west on skyline blvd. If you haven't had a chance to run on this route, next time you are in Duluth you need to ask a local how to get to skyline and go for an out and back run. Today's run went well. I felt little discomfort in the foot but remain very stiff in the lower legs.(calves, achilles, ankles) After ten minutes all felt well and I had a pretty good clip going. I ran to 10 ave. west and back. In the early months of the year when the roads were still clear of ice and snow I did this run in 58-59 min's. When I got to the turn around at 27:40 I knew I was running well. I tried to ease off and run easy, as I want to run easy this whole week, I returned home in 26:58. Also, on my return trip, I witnessed a beautiful sunrise over Lake Superior. What a site! Off to work, this is my "friday", as I took the rest of the week off.
Totals: 54:38 8+ miles.

No comments: