Friday, July 25, 2008

Wet with Sweat

Tis' the season for sweating. Earlier this week it was down right chilly in the morning, with  one morn in the low 40 degree's. This morning was quite the opposite. After changing in the cool basement, I headed out the door and walked outside with what felt like a sauna. (sowoona!, not sawwna) The dew point was near 68 degree! I'm not complaining as we don't get weather like this for long, so I am living it up!
My run took me to the same "warm-up" trails to the nature center at Hartley then I ran out to Vermilion and took the gravel pit trail to Jean Duluth Rd. and looped back home. The legs and feet felt good and once I hit the pavement I was running 6:40's quite comfortably. I still need to take it easy for a couple of weeks and need to persist with all the lower leg/core exercises.

Totals: 46:07  6.4 miles HR: 140 (recovery 103)

No comments: