Friday, July 11, 2008

Gloves

Yes, I wore gloves this morning. My threshold is usually around 50F. This morning it was 47F and foggy along with a little wind.
I did the "Piggly Wiggly" loop and was pleasantly surprised to see it unfold as well as it did. I am still struggling with any amount of hill as my HR spikes into the 160's quite easily. My recovery from those hills is improving quite well along with having an overall lower exercising HR. 
I had measured this course on the USATF "map my run" and today using the GPS it was the exact same measurement. These Garmins are really cool.

Totals: 45:40  6.5 miles (6:59 pace) HR:145 (recovery 112) 

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Stop saying how cool the Garmins are. I had one in my REI cart online last week and I had to exert all my will power not to click the "Confirm Order" button.

Gregg said...

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't tried one myself. Like any "techie-thingy" they have limits, but it sure is frickin' cool.