Thursday, August 21, 2008

Silver, Bronze... Just Kidding

How do you like that? Martina and Spearmon in the men's 100 meter final had to deal with that emotional roller coaster yesterday. To step on the line is unfair? I can see being over the line and into the next lane, but on the line? Seriously, does that 1/2 inch make the difference? I'm not sure I would feel right taking the silver or bronze knowing that someone beat me outright. I guess they have to draw the line somewhere. (pun intended)

Nothing special for this mornings run. I had gut-rot from the Burrito Union I had last night. Taste good going down, not so good the next  morning. 

I did the Martin road, Vermilion loop and had a slow time warming up. Legs started to feel a bit better at the end.

Totals:  52:43  7.6 miles (6:55 pace) HR: 138 (recovery 111)

No comments: