Friday, August 29, 2008

A Nooner

A run that is. I dislike running past 0900 on most days. My body is up and ready way before that. After a morning pot of coffee Kari decided to head out the door and get her run complete. That led Lucas and I out the back door to mix some cement and fix the curb at the base of the drive. Since we moved in three years ago a piece of the curb the size of a soccer ball was loose and every time somebody used our drive to turn around they clipped it and drug the piece down the street. (there has to be some very damaged under carriages on cars out there)

The run was about average. Nothing special, but nothing bad either. Kooks and I managed to head out West on Skyline around Enger Tower and back to Chester Bowl. After the run I did a short sequence of exercises just to stretch out the legs a bit.

Totals: 57:14  7.7 miles  (7:28 pace)  HR: 129

No comments: