Monday, August 25, 2008

Learning From Don


From the Blog list on my page one should check out Don's blog. A good read and often very good food pictures. From what I can tell he eats everything organic and has a wonderful way of putting meals together. (I should say he and his sweetheart)

Here's one for you Don. My wife Kari prepared the meal and I have to take the credit for presentation. Hope I made you proud!

Organic greens, tomato's, peppers, onions, avocado, organic tofu with Shanghai marinade along with some organic strawberries and of course organic Dark chocolate. I washed it down with some water as I had the mid afternoon Summit Pale Ale. (after all I am on vacation until Sept. 2)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have gone and read Don's blog and absolutely love his presentation of his meals! But you did him proud as your plate looked very inviting...
Love the new changes to your page also..
Enjoy the rest of your vacation--:-)

Love you all
M/D

Don said...

I think you and Kari are the teachers now. What a lovely meal, and organic to boot! I salute you both.

I'm sipping on a Summit Porter at this moment - need the extra carbs :-)