Monday, May 21, 2007

Who Likes Monday Anyway?

My alarm clock went off this morning and all I could hear was thunder and rain pelting the window. Not the motivation someone needs after a weekend of long runs and feeling tight and sore in bed. I got up anyway and headed for the basement to get ready for my easy 5 miler that awaited me. The rain slowed to a drizzle but I couldn't manage the strength to go out the door and get wet, after all it was 38 F. I made a cup of coffee and read the sections of Sunday's paper I didn't read yesterday. Kari, Lucas and I did manage to run after work and had a decent run. My left calf/Achilles was a bit tight, but felt much better after the run. I am having a difficult time finding a massage therapist that doesn't have a full schedule. My legs feel pretty good going into tomorrow, I just need to stretch my calves and get them loose.
Totals: 30+ minutes 4 miles

No comments: