Sunday, May 20, 2007

We Had Snow This Morning!

I'm pretty sure that for me, today was the latest in the year that I actually saw snow coming down. Big flakes too, not just the little specs of styrofoam snow. Good thing nothing accumulated on the ground. Today's run was not "planned", I was just going to do what my legs would let me after a harder workout yesterday. One thing for sure, it was going to be slow and in the woods on trails. I picked up a running buddy that lives on the other side of Hartley and off we went on some trails along SHT, Amity, Hawks, SHT and eventually through Hartley and home. I started feeling much better after one hour of easy running. The only true source of discomfort was the left low calf that was cramping in the later miles of yesterday's workout. Since I was not planning on running this long I didn't carry any fluids and may have gotten slightly dehydrated. I made up for it when I got home. Overall, a pretty good run.
Totals: 1:46:21 ~13.5 miles

No comments: