Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weeks Review

Another consistent week in the books. I feel like I am simply running out of time for the marathon. I know I have two and half weeks of beneficial training left but that isn't enough when you lost seven weeks in a building phase of marathon training. Having said that, I do feel like I have done pretty well with the time I have had to work with. I will do one more long run and several medium distance runs and a few lactate workouts. After sleeping on yesterdays workout, I do believe I got a lot out of it. I was able to run on Sunday and not feel too beat up and I got a sense of running when the conditions were not ideal, as they may be on June 16th. Overall, I am pretty happy with my fitness level thus far. I will do what I can on June 16th, hopefully not get injured in the process, recover, and have one hell of a fun summer and fall racing some shorter distances!

Weeks Total: 68.5 miles in six days.
Years Total: 1027 miles

No comments: