Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Grey Morning...

This morning was a bit more grey than most of the past few weeks. I was pleasantly surprised to feel my legs were very rested given the day off yesterday. Most of my runs this weeks are going to be of medium distance at best. My longer run will be incorporated into the 1/2 marathon on Saturday. As for this morning, I did one of my east routes with hills, and some added striders towards the end. A good run!
On a side note, our PC is "shitting the bed" aka. going to crash! It made a horrific noise of humming and actually felt like it was vibrating last night. I am in the process of backing up all our important files, music, photo's etc... If I don't post some day I will be back as soon as we have computer access.

Totals: 1:05:40 ~10 miles

No comments: