Saturday, May 5, 2007

Life Doesn't Get any Better Than This...

I don't mean Old Milwaukee beer either! We took Lucas to grandma's house for a couple of hours this morning and then headed out for a trail run. The rain had stopped ensuring that this would be a muddy trail run. The course took us through Rock Hill and SHT to the Hartley trail system. Most of the trail was decent with just a few mud holes to cross. Kari was feeling pretty good and I let her take the lead through most of the trails. My feet felt pretty good. It is funny that my achilles are taking alternate days as to which one is going to give me a little discomfort. Today it was the left. I bought some ice from the beer store (bought some beer too) to ice my feet in an ice bath tonight in preparation for tomorrow's long run attempt.

Totals: 1:08:58 trails with Kari 8+ miles.

No comments: