Thursday, May 10, 2007

Another Morning for the Books

Such a beautiful morning today. They say the temperatures lately have be upwards of 20 degrees of normal. I'll take it, as it is an amazing mood lifter. Today was an easy general aerobic day on the schedule. I love these days, as it allows me to go run on the trails and forget about the pace, watch, time, Everything! This is why I love to run. Most body parts felt ok on the run and I really hope to get healed soon. I tried to do some easy strider's but my right achilles wasn't willing to play the game. I was able to stride, but my foot felt awkward and felt as though it wasn't ready to go through the full range of motion. I did 4-5 X 100 meters easy. A wonderful run and I am eager to run my medium distance tomorrow morning.
Totals: 48:18 easy 6.5 miles plus 100 meter striders

No comments: