Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Kobe is a Baby...

I decided to run on the treadmills at the health club and it turned out to be a good decision on my part. Early this morning I had talked to a couple of people who ran outside and said it was "ok" but a lot of cross traffic. On the treadmill I could be brainless and just put one foot in front of the other and not worry about traffic. I did have to contend with Kobe being played over and over on ESPN's sports center crying about the need for him to be traded. I feel sorry for any team that has to deal with his cry-baby attitude. For the record I give the guy a shitload of credit for being good basketball player, he's just complains too much. Back on the running topic, I felt pretty good considering I sat around most of yesterday. My legs have seemed to recovery for the most part from Sunday's long effort. A good day for a treadmill run.

Totals: 8.8 miles around an hour with W/U and W/D. (I did a few miles at 6:15 pace to test the legs and all went well.)

No comments: