Monday, March 31, 2008

Gangsta's

Today marked the first day of my focus plan. I sure was happy to take it easy and run by how I felt. I felt tired so I ran slow. My legs actually felt much better when I was done, and I did a complete set of stretches and achilles exercises just to get the legs/calves loose. 
The only other high, or low, in my run was the series of gun shots I heard at 5:40 am. Two pops followed shortly by three more. It was at this moment when I did a 180 turn and headed back to the house. (I don't need any strays to the calves, I have my own problems) That was a first!

Totals: 45:27  6 miles

2 comments:

Carole said...

Holy Crap! You better be careful in that big city of Duluth.... I had no idea!
C

I am a runner. "We are what we repeatedly do" said...

Gregg good to see you back healthy throwing in the miles. good luck with the 12 week plan and keep up the impromptu speed work in gangsta land.1 Ha