Thursday, March 20, 2008

SPRING! Recovery Day

The first day of spring. What a gorgeous day. It started when I was just ten minutes into my run and I noticed the huge full (or near) moon sitting almost on the ground. As I continued the loop the daylight was beginning to appear closer to 0630. That's good news for us "morning workout folk".

The run took me on side roads and then I ventured to the snowmobile trails for a bit. The trails would have been super except when it was warm yesterday some people were walking on them and left foot "holes" and now this morning they were frozen. Bummer. At the end of the run I added a small loop with Buddy (the family chocolate lab). I wish he could join me on all my runs but it is inevitable he would get himself or both of us in "big trouble".  Overall, a good recovery run that left me feeling much better than when I started the run.

Totals: 1:00:00  8.5 miles

No comments: