Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wet Snow

I woke up to about 4" of fresh wet snow on the ground. I attempted to run on the trails again and for the most part they were decent. I just didn't have it in me today to do loops, so after one loop I headed out to the roads and finished. There really wasn't much difference between the trails and the roads this morning as the 4" of snow was the same soft landing everywhere. My legs felt good and hoping for good footing tomorrow as I have a medium distance scheduled. This is the last week of general aerobic base mileage and will turn to a focus 12 week schedule next week or so. I have some homework to do as I will be attempting to mix P. Pfitzinger and J. Daniels Formula along with my own mix as I see necessary. I know what gets me in good shape, but I want to be in GREAT shape come June 21st. I need to step up a notch and hope to stay injury-free. Here's to one more easy week!

Totals: 1:05:00  9 miles

No comments: