Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Almost a Repeat

My 2007 running was written off secondary to a fall on March 20 2007. A left anterior ankle sprain ultimately resulted in right achilles tendonitis that plagued me the entire year in some fashion or another.  The reason I bring this up is I almost made the same mishap this morning only minutes from having my run complete.  I did another trail run in Hartley, bumped into Chris and ran a bit with him, and on the way home almost wiped-out on the ice once again. Just shy of the one year anniversary. I'm not looking forward to the next several weeks of running as any morning may offer plenty of black ice.

My run went well. The legs were a bit sore at the end, but I have made good progress over the last couple of days. Hopefully tomorrow the rain will hold off until after I run.

Totals: 1:12:44  10 miles

No comments: