Saturday, March 29, 2008

Open Season

I say "open season" on all crows. Why don't people shoot them? I'm not a big hunter or "gun person" but I say take them all out. How many of you have been woken up by a flock of crows (is it flock?) at 5 am just because they are fighting over the morning garbage? This mornings run started with a bunch up at the tree tops crowing away at me like they were waiting for me to drop dead just so they could eat.

My run was an "urban" run today. After meandering down Chester trails I made my way to Superior street and ran the early morning downtown streets. Surprisingly a lot of runners out this morning... spring fever. After rounding the canal I made my way home via the Lakewalk, London Road and up Tischer Creek trails. Overall a great run just to get the legs loose for tomorrows longer run. 
I am up to ~200 miles on the NB 790's and have no complaints. Great shoes!!!

Totals: 1:12:00  10 miles

No comments: