Monday, November 10, 2008

Upper Limits

Heading out the door this morning I found temperatures in the upper teens and just a bit of a headwind while running up Woodland Ave.  After a mile or so I decided it would be a day to run in the "upper" HR limits. Woodland hill is always a challenge for the HR then it levels off until climbing Vermilion hill. Redline!!! The good news at that point in the run was the wind was now at my back which is always fun.
The only complaint this morning was my right foot was sore. The foot bones that is. I did use a massage ball on my arches last night while watching TV, but I did it for less than five minutes. I doubt it was that,  but you never know. I will attempt to get some decent stretches in today.

Totals: 57:10  8 miles   (HR 139)   7:10 pace

No comments: