Sunday, November 9, 2008

Frozen Tundra

After the initial adjustments I really like this time of year and the running it offers. The temps were right around 20F which allowed the trails to "firm up". Today was an easy recovery day. Running on the trails offered my legs the rest they needed and also offered me the opportunity to run easy and slow. I am quite happy with the way my legs recovered from yesterday. No pains or fatigue at all. Looking forward to the next week.

Totals: 50:10   6 miles  (HR 128)  8:31 pace

Weeks Totals: 53 miles (6 runs)
Years Totals: 1871 miles

2 comments:

ChrisG said...

I put in 8M in Hartley this morning, with memories of winter training meeting me around every corner and frozen section of trail. I wasn't as quite as blissfull about the conditions since we could be having to work with them for quite some time now if we don't see snow on the trails. Hey, a day running on any trail is a day better than not running at all.

Gregg said...

i hear you on the trail running... I did Rock Hill, Sht to Hartley, and Chester Bowl upper loops. 10 minutes on pavement was worse than the 40 on trails.