Sunday, January 6, 2008

W.P. Fitness Center... It's the Shizzle!

I had an opportunity to use a new fitness center in my home town by accompanying my dad. A brand new facility with all state of the art machines...LANDICE treadmills! I don't think I have ever been as content running on a treadmill, but the Landice is one smooth, quiet machine. (Near 5 Grand for a model like this as well)

As for my workout, I had the opportunity to share conversation with my father for near forty minutes as he worked out on an elliptical machine while I ran. The run was better than average for a treadmill workout, probably due to the newness, but I had no pains to complain about and my stride felt fluid. I didn't want to push too much but managed close to an hour at 7:03 pace. A decent workout nonetheless.

Totals: 57:30 8 miles
Weeks Totals: 52.5 miles
Years Totals: 46 miles

No comments: