Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lakewalk Ninety

This mornings run took me to London road, which was an icy disaster, leading onto the Lakewalk, behind the DECC, superior street, up chester and home via UMD. The early miles were easy, due to the ice, and once I hit the pavement my pace was steady. For some reason I chose to wear my I-Pod, still disgusted by the ear buds, and had some new tunes on it which made the time pass a bit better. Even though my right foot was sore from yesterday's run, it was OK today. (i had rolled it several times on the trails yesterday, plus wearing an OLD pair of racing flats was a big mistake) Not much else to say other than it was nice to approach the ninety minute mark again.

Totals: 1:26:18  12 miles

Weeks Totals: 60 miles
Years Totals: 106 miles


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try using the ear phones that wrap around the back part of your ear. I think mine are Sony ? They stay in very good.