Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pegasus

First pair of Nike Pegasus I ever owned and right out of the box I ran today's run without problems. I noticed how stiff and clunky the Nike's tend to get compared to some other shoes I have worn in the past. (I also run in the Haywards) As the temps warmed up I could tell the shoes cushioning was a bit better as well.

Kooks and I did a flat course from his house down the lakewalk to Park Point and ran to the airport and back. For the most part I felt pretty decent but overall was just a bit low on energy and my legs remain a bit flat. The left hamstring gave me no problems and I will continue to stretch and push up the mileage as my body will allow. Today was a good day to end a very up and down week.

Totals: 1:38:40  ~13 miles

Weeks Totals: 54 miles
Years Totals: 215.5 miles

1 comment:

Mike said...

Thanks for the comments Gregg. I've never had luck with the Nikes, usually because of the narrow width. I did like the look of the Vomero, which I guess is similar to the Haywards.

Sorry to hear about the ice and the hamstring. Not to rub it in, but it was about 60 degrees at the start today. Almost too warm.