Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Quick Update

My legs feel much better today, as well as my achilles. My nose on the other hand is very sore...Lucas broke it yesterday with one hell of a head-butt. He didn't know I was behind him on the bed and we were wrestling, and bam! It looks nice! Sorry no photos, but the swelling is going down this morning.

I don't know if I can wait a whole week not to run? I am already thinking of the possibility of Houston in Jan. Maybe I will give it a few days and the energy will wear off.

To those who care: go to grandma's marathon site, click on "other info.." click on photos or just go to: www.marathonfoto.com and scroll down to grandma's 2007 and fill in the information on the runner you are looking up. My number on saturday was 1178. last name robertson.

No comments: