Friday, June 15, 2007

A Day for Nausea

I have the feeling the next 23 hours are going to be associated with frequent nauseated moments. Each time I start talking with people about the race or I think of my splits, water bottle pick up's, gels, etc... I get nauseous. It's a good thing though. Having prepped as well as I could have for this race, and now getting a decent weather report going into race morning, it is normal to be nervous because you realize you have only one chance on that day to make it happen. There are no do-overs! My run this morning has been just like the rest this week. I did a run to Chester Bowl and back and stopped at the track and hammered out some 800's. NO I DIDN'T!!! I did two laps on the track and ran the 100's as strider's easy. A good morning heading into the big dance. Talk a lot more tomorrow and Sunday.
Totals: 22:18 3+ miles with strider's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it OK for "Moms" to get a little"nauseous" also??? Have "great fun" tomorrow enjoying the experience that you have long prepared for! Looks like you may get your north wind, maybe Gramps still has a little pull in the friendly skies!! Will be thinking of you and "cheering you on"--talk to you tomorrow :)

Love you lots---M & D