Sunday, May 11, 2008

YES!!!!

I may regret writing this but it is hard not to. I am pain free today! No soreness, burn, pain whatsoever. It feels great. What I do have to deal with is being out of "aerobic" shape. I lost a lot from where I was back in early April. Stay tuned because this is going to be a wild six weeks. The plan is to be smart, not crazy and in a state of panic. Grandma's Marathon is six weeks from yesterday and I may not be able to get myself in PR shape, but I should be able to get relatively fit by then. There are a lot of races left in '08 and I don't want to ruin my year trying to play "catch up".
Today was an easy run on the treadmill with one up tempo mile to test the waters.

Totals: 36:13  5 miles (mile 3 to 4 in 6:00)

Weeks Totals: 39 miles
Years Totals: 860 miles

No comments: