Saturday, May 31, 2008

Trail Trio

This morning I wasn't sure if I would make a true "long" run but I was willing to give it a go. After lacing up the NB 790's I made my way to the Rock Hill trails. This trail is in superior shape right now. After a half loop I decided to venture to Chester Bowl and do a complete set of upper and lower loops. My legs were feeling quite good at that time and I made my way back up from 4th street feeling pretty strong. Once I crested the top I made my way back to Rock Hill, completed the loop and did an out and back through Hartely using the SHT. 
This run made up for a lot of shitty runs the last few weeks and I finished very strong looking for more tomorrow. A quick circuit of lower leg/core work and the morning was turned to chores around the house.

Totals: 1:27:00  11+ miles

No comments: