Monday, May 12, 2008

Preschool

Today is the first day of pre-school for our 3 year old son. He had been in an in-home daycare that needed to close abruptly so it took us a couple of weeks to find somewhere that had the same goals for our son as we did. I didn't sleep well last night because of this. People say it is always harder on the parents than the children... I believe it!

I managed to get out of bed rather easily and hit the roads by 5:15. I had plenty of time to do a longer loop but decided to play it cool and keep progressing slowly. My achilles felt a bit tight at the start but took just  a few minutes to warm up and then they felt good. I did the Piggly loop and called it a morning. Overall I am happy with how things are going, I need to remain cautious with the achilles.

Totals: 46:49  6.5 miles

1 comment:

Dave Schuneman said...

Nice to see you made it to Monday w/o much lingering from the weekend. The list of preregistrants is growing for Lutsen. Hope you can make it!

ds