Thursday, September 25, 2008

Skyline Sunrise

Wednesday: No running this morning as I felt the mental need to take a day off and just hang in the morning and drink coffee. I must admit it felt good until I was on the bus to work and saw runners on the sidewalks. I had wished I ran. Not really but the desire was there. 
0 miles

Thursday:
This morning I decided to go a bit longer than usual and keep the HR near 135. I felt really great for the first thirty minutes or so and then I started to get fatigued and heavy legged. Still not sure, but I have to believe it falls under the reasoning of "the Hadd way". The good was I had an amazing sunrise to stare at as I headed home eastward on Skyline. Good times! I messed up the watch at the beginning of the run so I put my run into splits on the way home. 

Out in 32:02 4.5 miles (HR 131) 7:10 pace
Back in 31:19 4.5 miles (HR 138) 7:02 pace
Last/First segments 6:12 (HR 140 at end) 7:11 pace 
*not able to hold pace at HR

Totals: 1:15:44  10.6 miles 




No comments: