Sunday, September 21, 2008

Northeaster

Another solo longer run as most people are doing their own thing on the weekends. A lot of people do long runs on Saturday and that keeps me running solo. I wanted to stick to the roads as much as I could so I headed west on Skyline to the "twin ponds" near Enger Tower where I decided to take the short section of SHT down the hill to Superior Street before heading east on the lake walk. When I hit the roads at the bottom of the trail to head east I encountered a decent northeast wind that made the HR jump up quite a bit at the pace I was running. I never got comfortable on this run and I just chalked it up to increase in overall volume this week. I should feel better after this upcoming week.

Totals: 1:37:39   12.4 miles (HR 131) 7:53 pace

Weeks Totals: 60 miles
Years Totals: 1524 miles

No comments: