Friday, July 13, 2007

Wrong Decision

Laying in bed this morning I felt something different than the usual foot aches and pains. I chalked it up to the "morning lazies". Thinking, "all I need to do is get out of bed and everything will feel better", was the wrong decision. I had to do my morning routine of getting the feet warmed up prior to setting out on my running course. The first ten minutes was the same as any other day but after that I just didn't have any umph. Hard to say that as I marked off a mile on London road and hit 6:29 pace. I slowed after that and had Chester Bowl hills to contend with. If it wasn't so early, I would have stopped and had Kari come pick me up. Ya, one of those runs. Today I go and see what the next approach will be towards getting my feet to feel better.

Totals: 58:38 8 miles

1 comment:

jpete said...

Sweet blog, I kind of took your idea on my html haha. Just stopping by and maybe you could check my new blog every once in a while! These are awesome!