Tuesday, July 17, 2007

OUCH! Damn Hornets

Yes, this mornings beautiful run go interrupted by a pissed off hornet. I did a new loop that offers me a nice warm up and some flats and then a nice 12-14 minute climb from London road to Skyline drive. As I approached the hill I wasn't sure how I would feel and at a moment decided to push and get a little intro hill workout in. If nothing else, this was a confident booster that I can start running harder workouts once again. Half way up Chester Bowl trail I was rounding a corner and brushed a little trail side growth and ZAP, the sucka got me in the thigh. Wow I forgot how much that hurts and damn do I hate Bee's. A good run, other than the bee, and I think I am ready to pick up the volume and intensity this week and into next. Friday will be my apt. to see how my MRI went last night.
Totals: 38:50 6 miles +

3 comments:

Don said...

Oww! Hate that

jpete said...

Get out to Jeremy's! We want you to join us!!!

Anonymous said...

yea that sucks ! Thanks for the bathroom refrence and me. I got a good laugh reading that. I might be the king of that.