Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Condo's For Sale

Mon: zero running?

If anybody has a half million or so they want to throw my way I'll take it. That might cover the cost of some of the new condo's selling on Skyline that overlook Lake Superior and have stellar sunrise views. I pass these on my west Skyline run. Today was an interesting run. I felt very tired and "pushed" out of my comfort zone. As I reached the turn around I realized why. I was on pace to run this course in a huge PR. After the turn around I slowed and did a few striders and felt much better. I have to go back and look but this may have been the fastest I ran this course.? Achilles were the same, (sound like a broken record), and legs fresh. It sprinkled on me the last mile or so, which always feels good when it's 60 degrees.

Totals: 53:30 8 miles +

1 comment:

Gregg said...

Not that it matters, but it shows that I am recovered from the marathon and ready to run fast stuff as soon as the achilles decides to join in on the fun. This was a course PR for me as I last did this in April in 54:40. It kind of seems silly to have course "pr's" but you can't help notice them when you run most of them repeatedly.
Gregg