Saturday, December 1, 2007

New Start...TM Style


I didn't run Friday. 0 miles AGAIN!

We are getting snow like mad. By the time I decided I would go out and run there was complete blizzard conditions and hitting the roads with a fragile groin was not in my plans. Good thing we have a nice TM to hop on. I didn't quite know what I would feel like but I managed to get a decent run while listening to some good tunes on the I-Pod. I continue to have groin soreness and low back pain all on the same side. I hope this disappears soon, I don't need another reason to stay in bed when my alarm goes off next week.
Since it is the first of the month, I am going to try to "start over" with the motivation and hope I can get a weeks worth of running straight.
Totals: 47:39 6.6 miles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice picture !!! Yea something about a fresh start at the start of the month huh.