Friday, December 7, 2007

Ending The Workweek

Getting out for a Friday morning run is a wonderful feeling. After work you can get home and kick off the shoes, put on the sweat pants and have a beer if you like. This mornings run was another cool one that required my face mask. I didn't have to pull it up over my nose but at times I covered the lower part of my face. The footing sure is good when it is this cold, I guess that is one benefit when running on the streets in sub zero weather.

My route was the extended Pig's loop that brings me out to Martin road and home via the Vermilion road. A nice loop that offers a few decent climbs. My groin/lower right abdomen remains to be sore from time to time and I am going to give it the weekend and then possibly see someone next week and get it checked out. (i sure hope it is just a tight/pulled muscle.)

Totals: 57:00 7.5+ miles

No comments: