Saturday, December 8, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

Today is my fathers birthday. His first birthday as a retiree. Have a Happy birthday dad and many more to come.

The run today was delayed until the temps rose to 0. That's right, 0! A couple buddies, Dave S. and Kooks, met me at the Hartley trailhead and we decided to attempt to run the single track and see how far in the park we could make it. The first mile or two were in pretty good shape but from there the trail had some decent snowshoe traffic but not enough to run with just running shoes. After a few small loops we headed out to the roads and finished the hour. Overall a good run for me. No major pains, but just tightness in the groin. I gave it a good stretch once I got home and that seemed to help.

Totals: 1:00:00 trails and roads. ~7.5 miles

No comments: