Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's The Holiday's


Our family fetched our "Holiday" tree last night and got all the glitter and glam on it today. The photo attached is my son goofing around and trying not to grab the balls and stuff and pitch the across the room.

The run was another cool one today. I have read a lot of other blogs and most people at one point have mentioned they have to "acclimate" to the cold weather as of late. I believe this, as my face wasn't covered on today's run and it was a balmy 2+ degrees F. I did a short loop down from our house and up 4th street past East High school and up Chester Bowl river trails. Overall, an easy run that met my goal of "time on my feet". My legs and groin felt pretty good today. The goal going into next week is to run all seven days.

Totals: 45:00 6.5 miles
Totals Week: 33 miles
Totals Year: 1733 miles

No comments: