Friday, December 14, 2007

Desire

Ever sleep so deep it hurts getting up? I have an almost three year old, so that feeling hasn't hit me in some time. Since I started getting up early more consistently I seem to be sleeping deeply. I guess that is a good thing.

I knew that once I was going this morning I would have made my goal of running every day this week. The temps were once again in the negatives. The wind wasn't all that strong, but when it gusted it sure had bite! I did another variation of my cemetery loop and added some distance on the west side of UMD. It makes for a nice add on and getting me home closer to forty five minutes. The legs were feeling ok. I am a bit worried of the tight calves and overall sore lower legs. I know it is from all the slipping and uneven surfaces, I just hope I can adjust, keep loose, and avoid injury.

Totals: 43:00 ~6miles

No comments: