Saturday, December 15, 2007

AHHH, Running in Daylight

What a mood lifter. Running under the daylight sun. Better not get used to it though, come Monday I go back to the darkness. I had a wonderful run on roads and trails. There is a very nice spur trail of the SHT. Click here to see this beautiful trail as it meanders the "northern" Minnesota woods. Over the last year it has made it's way through the inner woods of Duluth. I love to run this spur trail as it is nice connector for some great running loops. Anyway, the trail was packed and the footing was as good or better than summer running. I didn't see another runner for the entire loop, although I did manage to see my share of pissed off Christmas shoppers. If it makes you so mad, why do you do it? People look at me like I am the bad guy just for running along the edge of the road. Oh well, I guess that will never end, as there will always be those insecure people.

A great run!

Totals: 50:00+ 7 miles

No comments: