Sunday, December 30, 2007

Finishing Strong on Snowshoes

The week of training started off very brutal as I missed M,T,and W. The rest of the week I got out and did some form of decent training, however it is quite far off where I need to be, I'll take it.

I didn't run today until the afternoon. I woke up with a stiff back and hungry, so Kari, Lucas, and I headed for Luce' for a wake up breakfast. Yummy! By the time I decided to run I was feeling much better and headed to Hartley for a snowshoe. The trails are incredible right now! I did the same loop as Thursday's run plus more milage in 10 minutes less time. Amazing what packed trails will do for you. My legs and groin/psoas are doing quite well. I hope to carry the energy of this weekend into next week and get a solid week of training.

Totals: 1:12:00 ~8.5 miles
Weeks Totals: 28 miles
Years Totals: 1834 miles

No comments: