Sunday, December 16, 2007

Enger Loop

Today's run consisted of running west on skyline to Enger Tower and back. I will have to map this out but I believe this is just under ten from our house. I added a nice loop as I made my way back to the house in order to call it ten. My legs felt ok and I was a bit tired. I think all of this is just from getting more "regular" running in again. My goal is to get two more weeks of consistent milage in and then start working on the long run and hill work.

Totals: 1:11:21 10 miles
Weeks Totals: 45 miles
Years Totals: 1778 miles

2 comments:

Mike said...

New to your blog but I've appreciated the comments you've left on mine. Taking a look at your PR's makes me think Grandma's will shatter your marathon best.

Good luck with the base work and the hills, you have a great amount of time to prepare for this one.

Gregg said...

Mike-
thanks for visiting...I sure hope this is my year. I am going into the base phase relatively healthy. time will tell.