Thursday, November 29, 2007

Headlamp in Hartley

This morning was another cool one with a wind I wasn't ready to battle. I headed for Hartley trails in hopes that some people yesterday used the trails to make the footing tolerable. As soon as I got to the trailhead I realized this was probably my best decision of the morning. The bikers that ride the "clown bikes" had been on the trails and they were packed pretty well. Being out of the wind was the biggest bonus, but having trail-time is always better than the roads in my opinioin. Overall a decent run that was at an easy general aerobic pace.

Totals: 48:10 6 miles

2 comments:

Don said...

I had such a nice run last Saturday on Duluth. Started from the Holiday Inn downtown and took the LakeWalk east to 26th, then London Road and on east.

Love that LakeWalk.

Gregg said...

Nice to hear Don...I seem to have great runs anytime of the year on the lakewalk. The views allow the time to fly bye. Have a good winter training.
Gregg