Friday, November 16, 2007

Every Other Day

Thursday was 0 miles
Lucas was sick again and needed a trip to Urgent Care and I just didn't want to run in the dark, cold, after work. There is something about running in the morning dark, but the evening dark is no good!

This morning I had a little extra time and headed out just as the day light was approaching. I did the Pig's loop and had a good run. I had to hold back several times and just need to stay focused on easy running until I get a few weeks under me. There was a few snow flakes falling on the loop, not like last Friday though. My groin feels pretty good, I am doubting the hernia thing for now, and I realize I need some serious strength training to get at. Both from a weights and hill work standpoint. That's what I will focus on durning December. At about the first of the year is nearing the 24-25 weeks to go for Grandma's Marathon 2008. I am more determined than ever of getting my goal and busting out a good one.

Totals: 46:48 6.5 miles

No comments: