Monday, November 12, 2007

I Made It!

The alarm went off and I made it out of bed after one snooze. I kept thinking, "if I don't get up now, i will not make a run today" as it is near impossible to get a decent run in after work. The weather was good and I felt pretty good right from the gate. I did the cemetery-UMD loop with most body parts feeling well. Every time my groin gets tight and I feel it in my lower right area I get paranoid I will be joining the group of runners lately that have undergone "sports hernia" repair. I hope I am not next!

Totals: 35:18 5 miles

1 comment:

I am a runner. "We are what we repeatedly do" said...

Glad to hear you are running well again. Take it slow it will all come back....and don't worry about sports hernia! (Although I too wondered about my sore groin for 5 days last week!)