Saturday, November 3, 2007

No More Sickness!!!

I can't possibly imagine getting any more sickness. I mean, beginning of the month I had this so-called virus that had my head back and neck so sore I almost ran out of options. Finally thing started coming around and then I got another bug from my son. The bug that gives you yummy, thick, green drainage from your nose for a week. Well, for me...two weeks.

This morning I felt a little better and decided to get a run of somesort on the books. I did an old loop that I ran back when building up my running. A nice flat, downhill followed by some up tempo flats and finally a 10+ minute climb up the chester bowl creek trails. Overall, this is a fairly short loop but a good one to get the legs going again with a little strength builder too.

Totals: 38:00 or so 5.5 miles

No comments: