Saturday, February 21, 2009

General Aerobic Run

I managed to hook up with fellow running pals Chris and Erik for my run. The plan calls for eight easy, but that is always negotiable. After a short road warm up we hit the snowmobile trails, which were not as good as last weekend, and made our way to 7 Bridges Rd. and meandered down to Superior street. Once on the single track through lakeside we made our way to Tischer creek trails and up returning to my house. This is where I called it a day for "recovery". 
Legs felt pretty decent and should bounce back for tomorrows long run. 

Totals: 1:24:40   10.5 miles    (8:05 pace)

1 comment:

ChrisG said...

Good luck tomorrow. Like I said, don't post some trash talkin story tomorrow complaining of sore cankles because you got carried away today.....I tried to warn you. I must say, your impressive burst up the Tischer trail looked like some prime-time Kettle 100 pacer material. I managed to get in 22M on a mix of roads and trails. Have a good long run tomorrow.